Help us build a healthier South Africa by donating to The Heart and Stroke Foundation South Africa
- 1 in every 5 deaths in South Africa are caused by heart disease.
- People with low fitness levels have double the risk of heart disease.
- 45% Of adults in South Africa have high blood pressure.
- 210 South Africans are killed by heart diseases every day.
- 17.5m people die from cardiovascular disease a year.
- People suffer a stroke in South Africa every hour.
- Smoking triples the risk for heart disease and doubles the risk for stroke.
- Binge drinking can make your heart beat irregularly.
- 80% Of heart disease and strokes can be prevented.
Your donation will allow the Foundation to continue the important work it does for detection of risk factors, promoting knowledge and awareness of heart disease and stroke and reducing the risk factors for CVD prevention.
Heart Foundation of South Africa
Account Number: 1083248251
Bank Code: 198765
Account type: Cheque Account
Reference: Your Full name
*Section 18A tax certificate applicable